The offense won the Rice Football Spring Game, putting an exciting cap on a productive spring. Here are 10 takeaways from the spring finale.
According to the official tally, Blue (the offense) defeated Gray (the defense), 30-12 in the 2022 Rice Football Spring Game. The offense started out slow before scoring on four of its last six drives and finishing with all three offensive touchdowns after the halftime break.
In roughly 2,000 words, here are 10 takeaways from the game itself, several of the themes overlapping with trends that have manifested themselves over the course of the spring.
Get Caught Up
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 1 – Introductions
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 2 – Depth Chart
- Rice Football Spring Notebook Q&A – Luke McCaffrey, WR
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 3 – Scrimmage 1
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 4 – Offense bounces back
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 5 – Scrimmage 2
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 6 – Running backs ramp up
For those checking in for the first time, or those returning, a quick programming note. Special updates like this are reserved for our subscribers. Get access to all Rice football practice notes, features and more insights like this one when you subscribe on Patreon today.