Former Rice basketball guard Carl Pierre joins the show this week to talk about his time at South Main and what’s next for him in his basketball career.
One of the most productive shooters on this past season’s Rice basketball squad, Carl Pierre made his lone season at South Main a productive one. He set the program record for the most made threes in a single season (97) and led Conference USA in three-point shooting percentage. We caught up with Pierre on this week’s show, discussing what’s next for him in his basketball journey and reliving some memories from his time at Rice.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 111.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from spring practices and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Interview — Former Rice Basketball guard Carl Pierre
- Pierre’s journey to Rice
- The Transfer Portal
- His season at South Main, from the highs to the lows
- Funniest teammates
- Personal accolades and records
- What’s next for him professionally?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.