The offense led the way in the first Rice football win of the season. Matthew and Carter unpack the win and discuss the implications on both sides of the ball moving forward.
Rice football registered it’s highest point total of the Mike Bloomgren era on Saturday, exploding for 48 points on the legs of Jordan Myers and the arm of Jake Constantine. The defense was less surefooted, but managed to hold on enough to secure the win. What’s going to stick around into next week and beyond? Matthew and Carter discuss that in this week’s episode.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 93.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Check out the Blue and Gray Preview Show every Wednesday at Noon, hosted by Matthew and Rice radio broadcaster JP Heath on the Rice Athletics Youtube Channel
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from fall camp, practices and more.
- Rice Football vs Texas Southern Game Review
- Jake Constantine provides stability for Rice at quarterback
- Luke McCaffrey effective in a defined role
- Offense does what it should do against an inferior opponent
- Can the defense recover? Should we be concerned?
- Expectations moving forward for both units
- One quick look ahead at the game ahead against Southern Miss
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
- The Roost Podcast | Ep 93 – Rice Football vs Texas Southern Review
- Rice Football 2021 Game Preview: Southern Miss
- Rice Football: Jake Constantine delivers when Owls needed him most
- Rice Baseball: 2021 MLB Owls update – Sep 25