Rice Football continues its spring practices as Owls prep for their NFL futures. We talk both with former Rice safety Naeem Smith.
Rice football hosted its Pro Day this past week, featuring five now former players who went through various drills in front of a host of NFL scouts. One of those Owls working out was Naeem Smith, a multi-year starting safety who is hoping for a chance at the next level. We caught up with Smith on this week’s episode of the podcast to talk about his journey to Rice, his pro aspirations and more.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 108.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from spring practices and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
- 2022 Rice Football Spring Practice Notes
- Scrimmage and spring practice updates
- Stadium renovations
- Naeem Smith joins the show
- Smith’s journey to Rice
- Memories from his time at South Main
- What does “draft prep” actually mean?
- His take on the Rice football defense and the future
- What’s life like outside of football?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.