Rice Football completed its second scrimmage of the spring this past weekend, which went better for the offense but still wasn’t a perfect showing.
After a near-dominant showing by the Rice football defense in the first scrimmage of the spring, the offense took a step forward in the second scrimmage, carried by big days from the running backs. This update covers the highlights (and lowlights) from the session as well as a few individuals who stood out to members of the coaching staff.
Get Caught Up (Subscribe here)
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 1 – Coaching Shuffle
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 2 – Roster Notes
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 3 – Depth Chart
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 4 – Scrimmage 1
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 5 – Empyting the Notebook
Running round the clock
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.