Rice football fumbled away too many opportunities in a crushing road loss to Western Kentucky. It’s time to unpack the defeat and search for answers.
Six turnovers and very few third down stops is a recipe for disaster and unfortunately for Rice football, their main course served extra cold on Saturday against Western Kentucky. To further dour the mood, quarterback TJ McMahon left the game in the second quarter and was unable to return. What should we make of the rough loss? We unpack the defeat on this week’s show.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 133.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes practice updates, analysis and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Rice Football vs WKU game recap
- Will the turnovers ever stop, or at the very least, slow down?
- What’s the latest on the quarterback situation?
- Weekly reminder: Juma Otoviano is really good at football
- What’s the deal with the third down defense?
- How much of the issues from this week are terminal and which ones can be fixed?
- How does all of this impact the next two weeks and the Owls’ quest for bowl eligibility?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.