It’s time to pick up the pieces and debrief a frustrating Rice football loss to FAU that put a bit of a damper on rising expectations for the Owls’ season.
Despite jumping out to a 14-point lead on the road, Rice football was unable to notch their first win away from home this season, falling to FAU 17-14. Can the offense find any semblance of consistency? How good can this defense be? Carter and Matthew talk through the aftermath of the loss and the team moving forward on this week’s show.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 129.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes practice updates, analysis and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Rice Football vs FAU game recap
- Coming down from the post-UAB win high
- How much of a problem does the Rice football offense have?
- Offensive line and running game concerns
- Defense continues to play lights out
- What happened in the third and fourth quarters?
- How much of these results can be fixed moving forward?
- What’s the rest-of-season outlook in light of this result?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.