The 2022 Rice football season opened on a sour note with a blowout loss to USC. Which problems are concerning and how can this team bounce back?
Rice football started strong against the USC Trojans in Week 1 but disaster struck in the form of injuries, dropped passes and a flurry of mistakes that turned a competitive football into a rout in short order. What good (and bad) should Rice fans take from the game and what will this team look like moving forward? We tackle those questions and more on this week’s show.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 124.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes practice updates, analysis and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Rice Football vs USC game recap
- What takeaways can you have from such a lopsided game?
- Offense inspires confidence in early drives
- Defense does their best against an absurd amount of skill talent
- Encouraging showings in the trenches
- The latest on the quarterback situation
- What concerns linger from a blowout loss?
- Expectations for the team moving forward
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.