It’s preseason preview time at The Roost Podcast. We continue this week with a look at UTSA football with Jared Kalmus of Alamodome Audible.
UTSA football had a breakthrough season in 2021, winning a conference title over Western Kentucky. Now the question becomes not if they can do it, but can they do it again. Frequent guest Jared Kalmus joins us to answer that question and assess what reasonable expectations should be for the San Antonio-based program this season and beyond.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 117.
The 2022 Conference USA Football Season Preview is available for purchase. Get it for free as well as all preseason Rice football content when you subscribe to The Roost on Patreon *for the first time. It’s that easy! You can get more information here.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from spring practices and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Interview — UTSA Football with Jared Kalmus
- Life after Sincere McCormick and the UTSA running back room
- Frank Harris: C-USA stud or the best of the rest?
- Reloading vs rebuilding on both sides of the ball
- Question marks along the defensive line
- What are “fair” expectations for this program in 2022 and beyond?
- The Lightning Round
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.