Rice football wrapped up its second scrimmage of spring practice on Friday, marking the last scrimmage before the Spring Game next Saturday.
There wasn’t too much new that stuck out in the second Rice football scrimmage of the spring, but several underlying themes of the spring were emphatically reinforced with some new flair along the way.
The quarterback battle remains close and the defense remains dominant, making the Rice offense scrap for every inch. We’ll unpack all of that and more in this week’s spring practice notebook. Stay tuned for a scrimmage report this weekend.
Get Caught Up
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 1 – Introductions
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 2 – Depth Chart
- Rice Football Spring Notebook Q&A – Luke McCaffrey, WR
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 3 – Scrimmage 1
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 4 – Offense bounces back
For those checking in for the first time, or those returning, a quick programming note. Special updates like this are reserved for our subscribers. Get access to all Rice football practice notes, features and more insights like this one when you subscribe on Patreon today.