Rice football lost to UTEP, but that was one of several interesting results across Conference USA. Eric Henry joins us to debrief a wild week and weird season.
The 2021 Conference USA football season is nearing its close. Some things have been as expected like the eventual clash of UAB and UTSA in the West. Others have come out of nowhere such as Old Dominion’s late-season surge toward bowl eligibility. Matthew is joined this week by Eric Henry of Underdog Dynasty to take stock of the season and look ahead at the final week of the year.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 101.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Check out the Blue and Gray Preview Show every Wednesday at Noon, hosted by Matthew and Rice radio broadcaster JP Heath on the Rice Athletics Youtube Channel
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from fall camp, practices and more.
- 2021 Conference USA Football Roundup
- Butch Davis and the end of an era at FIU
- Florida Atlantic’s struggles
- North Texas’ recent hot streak
- What’s at stake this weekend when Old Dominion hosts Charlotte
- What’s next for UTSA?
- UAB is going to be just fine
- Marshall’s upswing
- Can Western Kentucky earn a rematch with UTSA?
- The state of Rice football
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.