Matthew and Carter break down the second tough loss of the 2021 Rice Football season this week, recapping what went wrong against Houston.
There wasn’t much in the way of positive news to take away from the Rice football loss to Houston at home in Week 2. The Owls started slow and ended with a walk-off pick-six. Nevertheless, what went wrong, and how much can reasonably be expected to improve in the weeks ahead are worthy conversation topics for this week’s episode.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 90.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Check out the Blue and Gray Preview Show every Wednesday at Noon, hosted by Matthew and Rice radio broadcaster JP Heath on the Rice Athletics Youtube Channel
- Don’t forget to grab your copy of the 2021 Rice Football Season Preview.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from fall camp, practices and more.
- Rice Football vs Houston Game Review
- The offense started slow, had execution problems and poor line play
- How much can we evaluate Luke McCaffrey with so much in flux around him?
- Why should we view the defensive performance as an off night? Will they bounce back?
- What do we need to see from both sides of the ball moving forward?
- One quick look ahead at key matchups against Texas
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.