The 2021 Rice Football recruiting class wrapped things up on National Signing Day. We debrief it all and talk roster and offseason news.
We’re back! After a short break to recover from a strange 2020 season, Carter and Matthew open up 2021 talking about the most recent Rice Football recruiting class and everything that has transpired for the Owls over the past month.
For a more detailed position-by-position look at the class, listen back to the Early Signing Period recap, which included discussion on the fast majority of the new signees. Rice added just two players to the fold from mid-December onward.
You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 69.
- Offseason schedule taking shape. We’ll have more interviews coming with some of your favorite Owls featuring returning (and hopefully a few new) guests. That schedule is currently in the works. Stay tuned!
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. We’ll have more breakdowns of the 2021 class and a look ahead at 2022 coming soon, and that’s just on the recruiting front!
- Catching up on Rice Athletics news
- COVID-19 impacts on non-football sports
- Special Teams coordinator Drew Svoboda leaves for Memphis
- 2021 Rice football schedule and spring ball on track
- Rice Football recruiting and National Signing Day
- Rice adds two transfers — QB Jake Constantine and WR Tre Patterson
- Four early enrollees
- 2021 class third-highest rated in program history
- Wish list for future transfers
- 2021 Roster Update
- Updates on departing seniors
- Who is coming back in 2021?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.