The 2021 Rice football recruiting class signed its first members this past week. We dig into the class and the storytelling from the Rice creative team.
The Early Signing Period is in the book and the 2021 Rice Football recruiting class is off to a great start. Carter and Matthew dedicate this episode of the podcast to the incoming Owls, their strengths and how they fit with the roster as its currently constructed.
Before getting to X’s and O’s, it seemed fitting to talk to the Owls’ own storytellers. The creative team of Caroline Hall and Trey Jackson took us behind the scenes on #FlightSchool21, telling us how the design elements came together and what it was like sharing this team’s story through a wild year.
You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 67.
- Housekeeping — Don’t miss this opportunity to subscribe on Patreon. Get two months free when you subscribe to an annual membership today. There’s a lot more in store for this football program, including all our Early Signing Period content. Get the scoop on the Owls’ 2021 class and more now.
- Interview: Rice Creative – Caroline Hall and Trey Jackson
- What goes into the graphics we see on social media?
- Behind the scenes on the Marshall speech and the Early Signing Period
- Takeaways and learnings from content creation in 2020
- 2021 Rice Football Recruiting Class – Early Signing Period Review
- Offensive evaluations
- Defensive evaluations
- Wish list for the rest of the class
- What will scholarship restrictions have on future classes?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.