We’re excited to introduce The Roost Podcast, hosted by Rice grad and football guru Carter Spires and Matthew Bartlett, Director and Managing Editor from The Roost. In our first episode, we take a big-picture view of the upcoming Rice Football season and talk through the opportunities (and challenges) provided to the Owls with their challenging opening schedule.
Episode 1 Notes
- Host introduction
- Aaron Cephus’ suspension
- 2019 Schedule outlook
- Season expectations
- One thing we’re looking for
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. At the moment the show is available on Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. We’re in the process of getting things set up with iTunes and Google Play and expect to have those channels operational soon.
- Rice Football 2020: Owls in the NFL Week 3 Update
- Rice Football 2020: First week of fall camp practice notes
- Conference USA Football 2020: Week 4 C-USA Roundup
- College Football and COVID-19: Mid September Roundup