We’re excited to introduce The Roost Podcast, hosted by Rice grad and football guru Carter Spires and Matthew Bartlett, Director and Managing Editor from The Roost. In our first episode, we take a big-picture view of the upcoming Rice Football season and talk through the opportunities (and challenges) provided to the Owls with their challenging opening schedule.
Episode 1 Notes
- Host introduction
- Aaron Cephus’ suspension
- 2019 Schedule outlook
- Season expectations
- One thing we’re looking for
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. At the moment the show is available on Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. We’re in the process of getting things set up with iTunes and Google Play and expect to have those channels operational soon.Join The Roost. React to stories and news in the forum. Stay plugged into the latest happenings in Rice Football with practice notes recruiting updates and more. We are your No. 1 source for Rice Athletics News.
- Rice Basketball: Owls ready for next step in 2020 and beyond
- Rice Basketball: Robert Martin finds home as Owls’ sixth man
- Rice Basketball: Young talent the backbone for future success
- Rice Basketball bids goodbye to pair of senior leaders