We’re excited to introduce The Roost Podcast, hosted by Rice grad and football guru Carter Spires and Matthew Bartlett, Director and Managing Editor from The Roost. In our first episode, we take a big-picture view of the upcoming Rice Football season and talk through the opportunities (and challenges) provided to the Owls with their challenging opening schedule.
Episode 1 Notes
- Host introduction
- Aaron Cephus’ suspension
- 2019 Schedule outlook
- Season expectations
- One thing we’re looking for
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. At the moment the show is available on Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. We’re in the process of getting things set up with iTunes and Google Play and expect to have those channels operational soon.
- Rice Athletics experiences first self-initiated COVID-19 postponement
- Rice Baseball: 2021 schedule dates, opponents announced
- Rice Football Recruiting: Flight School 21 wows as National Signing Day nears
- Rice Football 2020: NFL Owls Divisional Round update