Rice football lost on the field this week, but reportedly picked up a major win off the gridiron with a potential move to the AAC. We break down the latest in realignment.
It wasn’t a good weekend for Rice football on the field. The Owls were run out of the Alamodome in decisive fashion despite two weeks to prepare for the game. What would have been a rather dour episode of The Roost Podcast turned elated when news broke that Rice was among a group of six schools expected to join the AAC in the near future. Carter and Matthew discuss the latest on the team, realignment and a couple of big wins on the recruiting front.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 96.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Check out the Blue and Gray Preview Show every Wednesday at Noon, hosted by Matthew and Rice radio broadcaster JP Heath on the Rice Athletics Youtube Channel
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from fall camp, practices and more.
- The latest happenings in Rice football
- Putting the UTSA game in the rearview mirror as quickly as possible
- What went wrong against the Roadrunners, and what needs to change?
- Realignment: Rice reportedly moving up to the AAC
- Realignment: What happens to the remainder of Conference USA?
- Recruiting: Rice football picks up two big wins off the field in the ’22 class
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.