The Rice football offseason interview series kicks off with punter Jack Fox who joins the show to talk Pro Bowl and his year in Detroit.
Detroit Lions Pro Bowler and former Rice football punter Jack Fox has become a frequent guest of The Roost Podcast. Jack stopped by the show this week to talk about a busy year for him, giving us his perspective on winning the job in Detroit, achieving a lifelong dream of playing in the NFL and more.
We also revised the famed Punter Conclave and talked about what’s in store for the future. You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 70.
- Plan on hearing more from The Roost Podcast in your feed every other week as we continue our interview series. We’ll have some returning guests and hopefully a few new Owls to talk with over the next few months.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes spring football next week!
- Catching up on Rice football
- Updates on the Owls’ coaching staff
- Rice to hire new offensive coordinator, Marques Tuiasosopo from Cal
- Sping roster released, including several notable names
- Jack Fox joins the show to discuss…
- Winning the starting punting job in Detroit
- Making the Pro Bowl (that wasn’t played)
- Offseason happenings at the Punter Conclave
- Scorching hot pizza takes, including some St. Louis specializes
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.