Bowl season ended on a downer with Rice football falling to Southern Miss in the Lending Tree Bowl. We recap it all on The Roost Podcast.
Rice football rallied to take a second half lead but wasn’t able to seal the deal, falling to Southern Miss in the Lending Tree Bowl. Getting to the postseason was a positive, but the Owls showing left a lot to be desired. What can we take from this game for the future and how much did what transpired on Saturday matter in the grand scheme of things? We unpack it all on this week’s show.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 137.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes practice updates, analysis and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Rice Football vs Southern Miss game recap
- Was this an entire season summarized in one game?
- AJ Padgett has earned a seat at the table in next year’s quarterback battle
- The offensive line not working just doesn’t make any sense
- Does this game really impact how one feels about this program moving forward?
- What’s next for Rice football on the to-do list for this off-season?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.