The 2022 Rice football regular season is over. The Roost Podcast is here to unpack the North Texas game and discuss the coaching staff and the program.
In many ways, it was a microcosm of the 2022 Rice Football season as a whole. The Owls made a game out of their trip to Denton as heavy underdogs but came away one possession short, falling on the road to a 5-7 record. The team is still very much alive for a bowl berth, but questions surround this staff and the next steps. What does Rice do next? We break it down here.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 135.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes practice updates, analysis and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Rice Football vs North Texas game recap
- Despite a fourth quarter lead, mistakes and weird circumstances doom attempts of a late comeback
- Rice finds magic in a scout team quarterback, staying competitive in spite of the odds
- The defense was really, really good until things crumbled at the very end
- What’s the latest on Mike Bloomgren? Will there be a coaching change?
- How does Bloomgren’s connection to Stanford have any bearing on the Owls future plans?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.