Rice football kept on winning this week, upsetting Louisiana in a marquee nonconference victory. We break it all down on this week’s show.
From start to finish, Rice football was more or less in control against a Louisiana team projected to beat them by double digits. Had it not been for generous turnovers by the Owls, the score might not have been even that close. How did Rice do it and what does it mean for this team moving forward? Carter and Matther dig into the details in this week’s episode of The Roost Podcast.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 126.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes practice updates, analysis and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Rice Football vs Louisiana game recap
- Double-digit underdogs show up big from the start
- Best defensive performance since….?
- TJ McMahon starts wild, finishes with a series of incredible plays
- Luke McCaffrey has his breakout game
- Where does this win rank among recent Rice football victories?
- How much of this can the team carry forward into the next game?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.