The 2022 Rice football season kicks off this weekend against USC. Yogi Roth of the Pac-12 Network is on the call and he joins the show this week.
Rice football opens its 2022 season against the USC Trojans on the road on Saturday on the Pac-12 Network. Yogi Roth is calling the game and stopped by the show this week to talk about the Trojans, Caleb Williams, Lincoln Riley and several of the prevailing storylines surrounding the program as the 2022 season begins.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 123.
Rice football fall camp has begun. Check out our season preview content for the Owls when you subscribe on Patreon and get access to camp reports and more.
The 2022 Conference USA Football Season Preview is available for purchase. Get the inside scoop on every C-USA team. You can get more information here.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from spring practices and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Rice Football vs USC Game Preview with Yogi Roth
- What to expect from USC on Saturday?
- How good is Caleb Williams?
- Can the USC defense handle the physicality of the Rice front
- How will the Trojans respond to adverse conditions?
- What can Rice football do to make USC sweat?
- How to get Pac-12 Network and watch the game
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.