The running back room has made significant strides for Rice football this spring, thanks in part to the addition of new position coach CJ Anderson.
Many of the bigs plays of the spring have come from the running back room. Rice football brought in former Super Bowl Champion CJ Anderson to lead the room during the offseason and his presence is already being felt. This update details what he’s telling his guys and the growth (and challenges) he’s seen with the unit throughout the spring.
Get Caught Up
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 1 – Introductions
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 2 – Depth Chart
- Rice Football Spring Notebook Q&A – Luke McCaffrey, WR
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 3 – Scrimmage 1
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 4 – Offense bounces back
- Rice Football Spring Notebook 5 – Scrimmage 2
For those checking in for the first time, or those returning, a quick programming note. Special updates like this are reserved for our subscribers. Get access to all Rice football practice notes, features and more insights like this one when you subscribe on Patreon today.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.