Matthew and Carter attempt to pick up the pieces from the Texas loss and discuss the outlook for Rice Football moving forward.
It was a rough night for Rice football in Austin last Saturday. The Owls have fallen to 0-3 on the season before their final non-conference matchup, a Week 4 game against Texas Southern. Matthew and Carter break down what went wrong against Texas, what needs to change for this team to get back on track and what’s next for the Owls on this week’s episode.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 92.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Check out the Blue and Gray Preview Show every Wednesday at Noon, hosted by Matthew and Rice radio broadcaster JP Heath on the Rice Athletics Youtube Channel
- Don’t forget to grab your copy of the 2021 Rice Football Season Preview.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from fall camp, practices and more.
- Rice Football vs Texas Game Review
- Evaluating the continued offensives struggles
- What to make of the quarterback injuries
- How much confidence can we have in the defense moving forward?
- What needs to change on both sides of the ball?
- The latest on the quarterback outlook against Texas Southern
- One quick look ahead at the game ahead against Texas Southern
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.