Matthew and Carter preview the 2021 Rice Football offense this week, breaking down each position, and of course, discussing the quarterback battle.
Last week we delved into the depths of the Rice football defense, moving on from our offseason team previews and turning our attention solely toward the Owls. This week we continue on our Rice-centric discussion, this time turning our attention to the offensive side of the ball. The quarterback battle has been covered in depth in the camp reports, but we give some additional perspective there as a part of our larger overview of the Owls’ offensive attack.
Be sure to stick around for a quick game at the end and as always, you can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 88.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Don’t forget to grab your copy of the 2021 Rice Football Season Preview.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from fall camp, practices and more.
- Rice Football Offensive Preview
- How much confidence should we have in the offensive line?
- Evaluating the varied skillsets and possibilities at the running back position
- Sifting through a bevy of seemingly reliable pass-catching options
- How much of a role will the tight ends play in the passing game?
- Who’s the leader in the quarterback race and how will the Owls approach the position this fall?
- What’s more likely to happen…
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.