Rice Owls voice JP Heath returns to the show to discuss the upcoming Rice Football season and what it’s going to look like from his booth.
Returning for his second appearance on The Roost Podcast, Rice Owls voice JP Heath joins Carter and Matthew and shares his thoughts on the 2020 Rice Football Season. The trio talk through the biggest news from the previous week — the emergence of Mike Collins as the starting quarterback and the opt-out of wide receiver Bradley Rozner — as well as a few items near and dear to JP’s heart.
You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 56.
Episode 56 Notes
- Housekeeping — Don’t miss this opportunity to subscribe on Patreon. You’ll get practice reports, recruiting news and the latest analysis and updates on all things relating to Rice Athletics.
- Rice Football breaking news!
- Mike Collins has been named the starting quarterback
- Wide receiver Brad Rozner will not participate this season, instead choosing to opt out
- Conference USA news and notes
- UTSA salvages a “moral victory” against BYU
- FAU has only played one more game than Rice
- Louisiana Tech leads the West. FAU and Marshall lead the East
- JP Heath joins the show and shares his thoughts on:
- Rice football fall camp including standout freshmen, position groups of worry and the quarterback battle
- What the broadcast is going to look like this fall, and what’s still up in the air
- Mental Health week and his plan to raise awareness
What do you think?
Have an opinion you’d like to share on the Owls’ opponents and/or roster? Leave it in a review on iTunes or send us your thoughts on Twitter, or any of our other social accounts.
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
- Rice Basketball 2021 Game Previews: Owls vs Old Dominion
- Conference USA Football and COVID-19: Postponements abound in 2020
- Rice Women’s Basketball: 2020-2021 Midseason State of the Program
- Rice Football: 10 Takeaways from 2020 season