Eric Henry from Underdog Dynasty joins the show to recap early Conference USA football action and discuss major storylines in the conference.
Conference USA Football has had three weeks in the spotlight as the remainder of college football slowly works to return to the field. In that time we’ve seen coaches displaced, quarterbacks disappoint and a bevy of unexpected twists and turns. Eric Henry from Underdog Dynasty joins the show to discuss the biggest storylines in Conference USA and look ahead at what is to come.
You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 52.
Episode 52 Notes
- Housekeeping — Are you following us on Facebook? Head on over to our page and give us a like so you don’t miss any Rice sports or Conference USA news.
- College football news
- The latest on return to play plans in the Big Ten, Pac-12, Mountain West and others.
- Could UMass barnstorm across the country as a short notice weekend replacement?
- As cancelations continue, the likelihood of completing a full schedule is minimal at best.
- Eric Henry joins the show to talk Conference USA Football including:
- What to make of the first few weeks of action including hot starts from Marshall and UTSA
- What’s gone wrong at Middle Tennessee?
- The top three *ish quarterbacks in Conference USA
- Conference title favorites at this point in the season
- Key storylines to follow over the next few weeks
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.