The Roost Podcast welcomes Jared Kalmus, who covers UTSA football for Underdog Dynasty to breakdown the Roadrunners and the latest breaking news.
When arrangements were made for Jared Kalmus of Underdog Dynasty to join the show we intended to steer the conversation toward UTSA Football. We did spend some time on this in the podcast, but only after we discussed the tidal wave of uncertainty that hit the sport this week. (Patreon subscribers can get the full breakdown of Wednesday’s events and an outlook of what to expect moving forward here).
You’re not going to want to miss this.
You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. All of the Conference USA team shows are there as well as the beginning of our Extended Offseason Series. That features popular Rice alums like Anthony Rendon, Christian Covington and James Casey, among others. For now, give a listen to our chat with Jared on Episode 41.
Episode 41 Notes
- Housekeeping — This week only: Starting point certain or not, our Rice Football Preview and Conference USA Preview are still on sale. You can get those at The Roost Shop. Also, make sure you follow Jared Kalmus and let him know you enjoyed having him on the pod.
- Subscribe on Patreon — If you enjoy the site and want to be a part of what we’re building at The Roost, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Here what those inside the Rice program had to say about Wednesday’s events, and more.
- Jared Kalmus joins the show — Jared shares his insight on Louisiana Tech football under Jeff Traylor and what to expect from the Roadrunners this coming season, including:
- The state of college football and the outlook for the 2020 season
- Changes we’d make if the season is moved to the spring
- The challenges of Traylor beginning his tenure in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic
- The sky-high potential of running back Sincere McCormick
- The Lightning Round
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.