National Signing Day has come and hone and the 2020 Rice Football recruiting class is mostly complete. Carter and Matthew break down the newest signees.
The majority of the 2020 Rice Football recruiting class was signed during the Early Signing Period. We broke down how they fit with the current roster in our prior podcast (Ep. 22). Since then, Rice has added four new names to the fold and several other odds and ends off the field have come to light. There truly is no offseason. Stay tuned to the 2020 class and other important happenings below.
You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, Give a listen to Episode 23.
Episode 23 Notes
- Housekeeping — Thank you to all who filled out our postseason survey. Your feedback is extremely valuable and will help us improve both the podcast and the site.
- National Signing Day — Rice football added four players on National Signing Day: kicker Collin Riccitelli, linebacker Jaren Banks, corner Lamont Narcisse and safety Gabe Taylor. We break down how they fit with the Owls and what to expect from each of them in 2020 and beyond.
- Rankings Talk — The 2020 Rice Football recruiting class is the highest-rated class in program history. What does that really mean and will it matter for the Owls when it’s time to take the field in the fall?
- Spring Practices Near — Spring practices begin at the end of February with the Rice football spring game slated for Friday, April 3. A few storylines to follow during camp. More than anything, it’s encouraging that the Owls will have a full roster to work with this spring.
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
- Is this Rice Football offense for real? All-American Q&A
- The Roost Podcast | Ep 58 – Rice Football vs MTSU Recap, USM Preview
- Rice Football Film Room 2020: Middle Tennessee Review
- Rice Football 2020 Practice Notes: Post MTSU presser, changes and injuries