Rice Football spring practices are in the books, but first we need to talk some basketball recruiting. It’s been a busy week for the offseason on both fronts.
It’s time to voice our final approvals and concerns following the conclusion of Rice football spring practices, including an initial review of the first outings of JT Daniels as the Owls’ QB1. But it’s not just football in the news right now. A string of recruiting success on the hardwood put Rice basketball into the spotlight in mid-April for a very good reason.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 142.
The Roost Podcast is now part of the Dave Campbell’s Republic of Football Podcast Network. You’ll still get the same content with the same hosts you’ve grown to love (or at least tolerate), but now with new partners.
Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes practice updates, analysis and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Become a Patron!
Rice Basketball Recruiting heats up
- Rice has a higher rated recruiting class than … Texas
- Three new additions from the transfer portal should inject plenty of talent
- 2023-2024 roster looks really, really intriguing
Rice Football Spring Ball final thoughts
- JT Daniels as good as advertised
- Dean Connors and Juma Otoviano show out
- The new coaches are posting encouraging early returns
- The offensive line is a work-in-progress, but there’s some reasons that’s the case
- How worried should we be about the run defense?
- Who is going to step up behind Gabe Taylor at safety and when will we find out?
Where can you find us?
The Roost Podcast is part of the Dave Campbell’s Republic of Football Podcast Network. You can find this podcast and all of our partner podcasts on Apple, Spotify and wherever you get your podcasts.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.