We touch base on Rice Football, midway through spring practice and catch up with NFL-hopeful former Owls’ defensive end Ikenna Enechukwu.
It’s a busy time in the sports calendar. As Rice football continues to progress through spring practices others await the NFL Draft. In addition to spring notes, we caught up this week with longtime Owls’ defensive end Ikenna Enechukwu to get his thoughts on his time at Rice, the NFL Combine and draft process as well as his scouting report on some up-and-coming players that remain on the Rice roster.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 141.
The Roost Podcast is now part of the Dave Campbell’s Republic of Football Podcast Network. You’ll still get the same content with the same hosts you’ve grown to love (or at least tolerate), but now with new partners.
Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes practice updates, analysis and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Become a Patron!
Rice Football Spring Ball and catching up with Ikenna Enechukwu
- Rice football spring ball notes: the good and the bad
- Ikenna Enechukwu’s memories at Rice, on and off the field
- NFL Aspirations and when those dreams started to become real
- The NFL Combine process and interview questions
- Conversations with former teammates
- Early scouting report: Enechukwu tabs a few current Rice players as potential breakout picks for the year to come
Where can you find us?
The Roost Podcast is part of the Dave Campbell’s Republic of Football Podcast Network. You can find this podcast and all of our partner podcasts on Apple, Spotify and wherever you get your podcasts.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.