National Signing Day is in the books and the 2023 Rice football is starting to take shape. We break it all down in this week’s show.
Three new players were announced on National Singing Day, bringing the 2023 Rice Football class to 27 official additions with a few more coming down the road. With the class more or less finished, we take a look at the group and evaluate the roster entering the spring, taking things position by position.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 139.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Thank you to Bob Schlager and Chris Warren, our newest Booster Tier patrons.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes practice updates, analysis and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Become a Patron!
2023 Rice Football National Signing Day and Roster Recap
- CB coach Gerard Wilcher accepts head coaching job at Morehouse College
- Reviewing the three new additions plus one additional commitment
- OL Lavell Dumont
- P/K Reese Keeney
- LS Wyatt Freeman
- WR Matt Sykes
- Evaluating the roster as a whole. Which position groups are we the most confident in? Which groups have the most question marks entering the spring?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.