From JT Daniels to a few ultra-athletic individuals, the 2023 Rice Football Recruiting Class is flush with talent. We recap everything from the Early Signing Period.
The nation was talking about the addition of JT Daniels to the 2023 Rice Football recruiting class, but that was just the tip of the iceberg on the Owls’ highest-ranked signing class in program history. On this week’s edition of The Roost Podcast we dig into the 24 additions, discuss where they fit with the makeup of the Owls’ roster and put a few more items on our wish lists for the Owls to add to the fold before the class is complete.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 138.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes practice updates, analysis and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
2023 Rice Football Recruiting Early Signing Period Recap
- JT Daniels’ journey to Rice, his prospects as a player and what he means for the Owls’ offense as a whole
- Star power and athletic measurables becoming more and more common in Rice football recruiting classes
- 10 early enrollees, including four from the high school ranks
- What positions Rice still needs to target over the next few months
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.