Rice football went toe-to-toe with Houston and came up just short. We break down the game and discuss what it means entering conference play.
It came down to the final play, but Rice football did eventually fall to Houston in a contentious battle for the Bayou Bucket. The Owls exit their nonconference portion of the schedule with a 2-2 record, but portions of this game and previous outings did more to inspire confidence than hesitation. We discuss what stood out for the Owls against the Cougs and what it means for the team moving forward.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 127.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes practice updates, analysis and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Become a Patron!
Rice Football vs Houston game recap
- When the underdogs don’t really feel like underdogs any more
- The offensive evolution is starting to feel more and more real
- Amidst changes on the offensive line, Rice still moved the football successfully
- Fundamentally sound on defense against a good offense
- Takeaway from the totality of non-conference play
- How confident should we be against UAB and through the remainder of the season?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.