Rice Football returned to the field for spring practices this week. We react to the latest news and meander through Rice Athletics with JP Heath.
The second week of Rice football spring practice offers plenty to discuss, as well as does some unfortunate transfer news that broke shortly after our last podcast. Carter and Matthew dive into that before stepping back to welcome the first guest of the spring, Rice Owls Voice JP Heath.
Finally free from pulling double-duty between Rice basketball and Rice baseball, JP joins us to discuss the end of the men’s basketball season and share some early reactions from the beginning of the Jose Cruz Jr. era at Reckling Park.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 107.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from spring practices and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
- 2022 Rice Football Spring Camp
- JP Heath joins the show
- Making sense of an injury-plagued men’s basketball season
- Early thoughts on Rice baseball in the Jose Cruz Jr. era
- JP’s memorable broadcasting moments at Rice and elsewhere
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.