Rice Football spring practices kicked off this week. As the Owls hit the grass, this episode focuses on what we want to see from the team this spring.
Spring camp kicked off on Tuesday, March 8. Rice football was back on the field. As with every set of spring practices, there will be plenty of items to address and questions the team and fans have regarding the program. In this week’s episode of The Roost Podcast, we dive into which items are of the most concern and debate the likelihood that we get answers to those important issues over the next several weeks.
Disclaimer: Yes, there was some important Transfer Portal news that happened to break right after we taped this show… we’ll get to that on the next episode and have some comments on Patreon soon.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 106.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from spring practices and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
- 2022 Rice Football Spring Camp – We talk about recent news items around the team and the hot-button items we’re most concerned about this spring and how likely those issues find answers, including:
- Changes to the coaching staff
- Future scheduling changes: Owls swap BYU for UConn in 2023
- Position changes and key names to watch
- Areas of the most concern on both sides of the ball
- Offensive identity and what we want to see this spring
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.