The 2022 Rice Football recruiting class took one more step toward completion this week. Who are the new Owls and how do will they fit in?
The Roost Podcast is back after a short break to discuss the 2022 Rice Football recruiting class. Our last episode weighed in on the Early Signing Period, but the Owls have added six new names to the fold since then and might have a few more spots available. Matthew and Carter talk through those names and address a few big-picture questions that still remain.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 105.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from fall camp, practices and more.
- 2022 Rice Football Recruiting Class – We talk about the six new additions since the Early Signing Period plus discuss some farther-reaching topics such as:
- Reviewing the new signees since the Early Signing Period
- The shift towards Transfer Portal players
- Remaining gaps in the Owls’ roster heading into the spring
- Luke McCaffrey moving from quarterback to wide receiver
- Changes to the Rice football recruiting staff and its impact on the program
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.