Rice football dropped another overtime affair, this time falling on the road to Charlotte, squandering a 10-point fourth quarter lead.
On what was one of the more efficient offensive days Rice football has had in some time, questionable decision making a porous pass defense led to another painful overtime defeat. Rice watched a fourth quarter lead disappear, falling to 3-6 on the season. What’s next for this team and what should be made of the defeat in Charlotte? Carter and Matthew break down the good and the bad.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 99.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Check out the Blue and Gray Preview Show every Wednesday at Noon, hosted by Matthew and Rice radio broadcaster JP Heath on the Rice Athletics Youtube Channel
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from fall camp, practices and more.
- Rice football vs Charlotte Review
- Rice football kicking woes continue
- Jake Constantine, Jake Bailey and Ari Broussard provide plenty of punch on offense
- How often should this team be going for it on fourth down?
- Is there a feasible solution for the secondary’s woes?
- Can Rice recover from another gut punch in overtime?
- What’s at stake next weekend against Western Kentucky?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.