Rice football has won two in a row, opening conference play with a win over Southern Miss. We delve into the victory in this week’s show.
Back-to-back victories has Rice football fans feeling much better about this team heading into the bye week. The Owls absolutely had to find a way to win their last two games, and they did. The offense looks much improved and the defense showed out. Special teams remain a concern. Matthew and Carter talk through all of the highs and lows in this week’s episode.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 94.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Check out the Blue and Gray Preview Show every Wednesday at Noon, hosted by Matthew and Rice radio broadcaster JP Heath on the Rice Athletics Youtube Channel
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from fall camp, practices and more.
- Rice Football vs Southern Miss Game Review
- Many of the outstanding questions about this team answered in second-straight win
- Rice offense starts strong, creates explosive plays
- Defensive bounces back with five sacks, four interceptions
- Rice starts 1-0 in conference play
- Special teams remain concerning, in multiple phases
- Outlook on this team moving forward after the bye week
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.