We’re only a few weeks away from Houston football and Rice meeting on the gridiron once more. Sam and Dustin from the Scott & Holman Pawdcast fill us in on the Owls’ crosstown rivals.
The Bayou Bucket wasn’t played in 2020, adding intrigue and importance to the upcoming matchup between Houston football and Rice. Both programs believe themselves to be on the upswing and will enter the game fresh off challenging nonconference games the week prior.
What should we make of the Cougars’ contingent and how do their faithful feel about the team? We sat down with Sam and Dustin from the Scott and Holman Pawdcast this week to look ahead at Houston’s 2021 season.
Be sure to stick around for the Lightning Round and as always, you can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 86.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from fall camp, practices and more.
- Sam and Dustin join the show — The Scott and Holman crew unpacks their outlook on Houston football, including:
- What could be a make-or-break year for the Cougars
- Expectations for quarterback Clayton Tune
- Which players on offense could emerge as difference makers
- Concerns on the offensive line
- An upswing in confidence in the Houston defense
- The Lightning Round
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.