Adrian Broaddus of ESPN El Paso joins us this week to preview the 2021 UTEP football season as we continue in our Conference USA previews.
We’re nearing the halfway point of the summer as we continue to preview the 2021 Rice football season. This week we’re joined by Adrian Broaddus who covers UTEP football with ESPN EL Paso. He gives us his take on the Miners and helps preview their 2021 season. Like everyone else, UTEP had a bumpy 2020. But could 2021 be the year the Miners finally put it all together?
Be sure to stick around for the lightning round and check out his answers to a selection of UTEP and Conference USA related topics. You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 81.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes our debriefing series on spring football, recruiting news and more.
- Pick up your copy of the Rice Football or Conference USA Season Preview today or as Adrian dubbed it, The Bible for Conference USA!
- Adrian Broaddus joins the show — Adrian shares his insight on UTEP football’s wild 2020 season and the outlook for the Miners in 2021, including:
- Dana Dimel’s coaching trajectory
- UTEP’s potential sneaky two-way star
- The outlook for the offense under Gavin Hardison
- Expectations for the 2021 campaign
- The Lightning Round
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
- CUSA Media Day Roundup: All eyes on the Rice football offense
- The Roost Podcast | Ep 83 – Realignment and Rice Football with Shehan Jeyarajah
- Olympian Ariana Ince, a fitting ambassador of Rice Athletics, on and off the field
- Rice Baseball: 2021 MiLB Owls mid-July update