Ben Carlisle of Bleed Tech Blue joins us this week to preview the 2021 Louisiana Tech football season as we continue in our Conference USA previews.
The summer months march onward and we continue previewing the 2021 Rice football season this week with another look at one of the Owls’ future opponents. Joining us this time around is Ben Carlisle of Bleed Tech Blue to talk Louisiana Tech football and preview their 2021 season. The Bulldogs had an up and down 2020. How will that bleed into 2021?
Be sure to stick around for the lightning round and check out his answers to a selection of Louisiana Tech and Conference USA related topics. You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 80.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes our debriefing series on spring football, recruiting news and more.
- Stay tuned… the 2021 Rice Football Season Preview and the 2021 Conference USA Season Previews go on sale July 7!
- Ben Carlisle joins the show — Ben shares his insight on Louisiana Tech football’s disjointed 2020 season and the outlook for the Bulldogs in 2021, including:
- What to make of the Bulldogs’ stop-and-start 2020 season
- The influx of transfers at Louisiana Tech
- The emergence of Tyler Grubbs
- Expectations for the 2021 campaign
- The Lightning Round
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
- CUSA Media Day Roundup: All eyes on the Rice football offense
- The Roost Podcast | Ep 83 – Realignment and Rice Football with Shehan Jeyarajah
- Olympian Ariana Ince, a fitting ambassador of Rice Athletics, on and off the field
- Rice Baseball: 2021 MiLB Owls mid-July update