Jamie Arrington of To The Top Talk joins us this week to preview the 2021 Southern Miss football season, starting with a recap of their strange year.
The summer months march onward and we continue previewing the 2021 Rice football season this week with another look at one of the Owls’ future opponents. Joining us this time around is Jamie Arrington of To The Top Talk podcast to talk Southern Miss football and preview their 2021 season. From having three coaches in the 2020 season to the hope brought to the program by Will Hall, we covered it all.
Be sure to stick around for the lightning round and check out his answers to a selection of Southern Miss and Conference USA related topics. You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 79.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes our debriefing series on spring football, recruiting news and more.
- Jamie Arrington joins the show — Jamie shares his insight on Southern Miss football’s tumultuous 2020 season and the outlook for the Golden Eagles in 2021, including:
- What to make of the end of Jay Hopson’s tenure
- Expectations for Will Hall in Year One
- Frank Gore Jr., Trey Lowe and the potential playmakers on offense
- Who emerges as a difference-maker on defense?
- The Lightning Round
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
- CUSA Media Day Roundup: All eyes on the Rice football offense
- The Roost Podcast | Ep 83 – Realignment and Rice Football with Shehan Jeyarajah
- Olympian Ariana Ince, a fitting ambassador of Rice Athletics, on and off the field
- Rice Baseball: 2021 MiLB Owls mid-July update