Former Rice football defensive lineman Christian Covington returns for his third podcast appearance to recap his NFL season and discuss WandaVision.
This week’s edition of The Roost Podcast synced up well with the final episode of Marvel’s new show, WandaVision. Naturally, we had to bring on former Rice football player and current Marvel super fan Christian Covington.
We had a lot to catch up on since Covington had last joined the show. He talks about what it was like to be traded the week before the season started, how he’s adjusted to life in Cincinnati and what it was like playing football in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. The last time Covington was on, we drafted and debated every Marvel movie. If you’re an MCU fan, be sure to check that episode out. Then give a listen to Episode 71.
- Plan on hearing more from The Roost Podcast in your feed every other week as we continue our interview series. We’ll have some returning guests and hopefully a few new Owls to talk with over the next few months.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes spring football practices, currently underway.
- Christian Covington joins the show to discuss…
- Being traded a week before the season
- The challenges of playing for a new team amidst COVID-19 protocols
- SPOILERS: WandaVisions thoughts and reactions
- Future Marvel productions on the way
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
- CUSA Media Day Roundup: All eyes on the Rice football offense
- The Roost Podcast | Ep 83 – Realignment and Rice Football with Shehan Jeyarajah
- Olympian Ariana Ince, a fitting ambassador of Rice Athletics, on and off the field
- Rice Baseball: 2021 MiLB Owls mid-July update