The Roost Podcast welcomes Ben Carlisle, who covers Louisiana Tech football for Bleed Tech Blue to breakdown expectations for the Bulldogs this fall.
Rice Football opponent previews continue this week with our fourth Conference USA guest. To this point, we’ve had discussions with folks that cover UAB, UTEP and Southern Miss. This week we welcomed our friend Ben Carlisle who runs Bleed Tech Blue to give us the inside scoop on Louisiana Tech football.
You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. All of the Conference USA team shows are there as well as the beginning of our Extended Offseason Series. That features popular Rice alums like Anthony Rendon, Christian Covington and James Casey, among others. For now, give a listen to our chat with Ben on Episode 40.
Episode 40 Notes
- Housekeeping — This week only: Leave us a five-star review and include what you like about the show and you’ll be entered to win a copy of either the Rice or Conference USA Season Preview. Also, make sure you follow Ben Carlisle and Bleed Tech Blue and let them know you enjoyed having him on the pod.
- Subscribe on Patreon — If you enjoy the site and want to be a part of what we’re building at The Roost, please consider supporting us on Patreon. ]
- COVID-19 updates — The Ivy League is reportedly considering delaying their football season to the spring. How might that impact football in the South this fall?
- Ben Carlisle joins the show — Ben shares his insight on Louisiana Tech football under Skip Holtz and what to expect from the Bulldogs in 2020, including:
- Debating “What could have been” had J’Mar Smith and others not been suspended last season
- The uncertain quarterback situation without spring football
- How Louisiana Tech hopes to integrate a new defensive coordinator
- What returning faces could see bigger roles next season
- The Lightning Round
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.