Rice will soon move to the AAC. Kelly Comarda from Fear the Wave helps orient the Owls to their new conference, talks rivalries and more.
At some point in the not-so-distant future, Rice Athletics will join the AAC. When that time comes, the Owls will have revised schedules across all sports featuring some familiar faces that were once Conference USA foes and a few new faces. In order to get caught up on the league’s new look, understand dynamics and start some trash talk, Carter and Matthew sat down this week with Kelly Comarda from Fear The Wave.
You can find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 112.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes updates from spring practices and more. Your support matters and makes The Roost better.
Interview — Fear the Wave’s Kelly Comarda
- Getting to Know the new AAC
- Buying into the Power 6 slogan
- New and existing rivalries in the conference
- Who fills the power vacuum left by the departing programs?
- Baseball, basketball and other league sports
- Where will Rice fit in with Tulane and the rest of the conference?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.