This week we take a moment to reflect on the last 10 or so years of Rice Athletics, sifting through some of the biggest moments and storylines.
It’s hard to boil down a program into singular moments, but some events and seasons do stand out more than others. On this week’s show we recalled some of the most impactful ones from recent Rice Athletics history. From football to volleyball, to everywhere in between we discussed and remembered some of the high points along the way. Did we miss anything? Follow us on Twitter or send us leave us a comment on Facebook to let us know.
You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 76.
- Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice. Every little bit helps.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes our debriefing series on spring football, recruiting news and more.
- 2013 – Football Conference Championship (def. Marshall)
- 2014 – Football Hawaii Bowl win
- 2019 – Women’s basketball Undefeated in C-USA, Make NCAA Tournament
- 2019 – Volleyball upsets No. 3 Texas at home
- 2020 – Football shuts out Marshall
- 2021 – Women’s Basketball win WNIT
- 2021 – Volleyball upsets No. 2 Texas in Austin
- 2021 – Soccer Sweet 16 (Upset WVU)
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.