We reached out to the masses for this week’s mailbag show, with topics ranging from Rice football recruiting, Conference USA towns and tacos.
Our offseason interview series took a brief pause this week. Instead, we asked our listeners what they wanted to hear about, and the range of topics did not disappoint. There’s a chance several Conference USA fan bases will have an opinion on which school has the best town in the conference. If you do, make sure to give the podcast a follow on Twitter and chime in.
You can always find previous episodes on the podcast page. For now, give a listen to Episode 74.
- Plan on hearing more from The Roost Podcast in your feed every other week as we continue our interview series. We’ll have some returning guests and hopefully a few new Owls to talk with over the next few months.
- Please support us on Patreon. Be the first to get the inside scoop on what’s going on with Rice football and stick around for even further analysis. That includes our debriefing series on spring football, recruiting news and more.
- Rice Athletics and Conference USA mailbag
- Why doesn’t Rice use the great success of women’s sports as a springboard to join a better conference such as the Big 12 or ACC?
- Who’s stepping up to help fill the loss of Blaze Alldredge?
- Rank your top-5 C-USA cities outside of Houston.
- Is Rice recruiting any legacy kids? Why or why not?
- What’s the best taco shop in Houston?
- What impact will COVID-19 have on the 2021 football season?
Where can you find us?
Download and subscribe to The Roost Podcast on any of your favorite podcast providers. The show is available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn and PodBean. Please consider leaving a review wherever you listen.
Subscribe on Patreon for exclusive Rice football recruiting updates, practice notes and more.