The 2018 Rice football schedule spans a variety of networks with different programming restrictions. Here’s everything you need to know to watch the Owls.
All 13 of Rice football’s 2018 games will be available over the radio and either via tv or an online streaming service. You don’t need to worry about which games are on which channels and where to go. That’s what this guide is for.
- Sports Map 94.1 (FM)
- Stretch Internet (Online)
- 8/25 – Prairie View A&M: ESPN+
- 9/1 – Houston: CBS SN
- 9/8 – Hawai’i: Stadium (Streaming only)
- 9/22 – Southern Miss: ESPN+
- 9/ 29 – Wake Forest: ACCN
- 10/6 – UTSA: ESPN3
- 10/13 – UAB: ESPN+
- 10/20 – FIU: ESPN+
- 10/27 – North Texas: ESPN+
- 11/3 – UTEP: ESPN3
- 11/10 – Louisiana Tech: ESPN+
- 11/17 – LSU: TBD*
- 11/24 – Old Dominion: ESPN+
How to watch
CBS SN (DirecTv Channel 221, Dish 158, Uverse, 643, Xfinity 106). This is different than CBS and may require a premium cable subscription beyond the basic tier of channels. Check with your provider for more information.
ESPN3 is available with all major cable providers. The ACC Network is available on this service. Access the streaming service here.
ESPN+ is available as a stand-alone streaming service from ESPN. This is different from ESPN3 and is not included in a basic cable subscription. You can subscribe to ESPN+ here. They also offered seven day free trials at any time.
Stadium stream live games right here. No providers, no cable, no hassle. The Hawaaii game will be available on their app (in both Android and Apple app stores)
* LSU games is listed as TBD right now but will be updated with TV information as it is available. This will come no later than 12 days before kickoff. More than likely it will be available through ESPN in some fashion.
- Looking ahead at the Owls’ 2019 Schedule
- Rice WBB: Owls off to another hot start
- Owls in the NFL – Week 14
- 2018 Team MVP – Austin Walter